Launching cohort 1, Monday 18th January 2021.
Lets start by identifying some of the pains, this online course was created specifically for?
Following research we found that the most common pains for many women are as follows –
- The idea that this is it, when you want more. You know deep down you are capable of more and it brings you down that you are not yet achieving it.
- Your lack of focus and direction makes you anxious. This leads you to feeling like you are just ‘going through the motions’ on a daily basis. You don’t know where to start on turning these feelings.
- You have tried many times to set goals but it’s not working and you never seem to be able to stay on track.
- You constantly compare yourself to other women who you regard as successful and end up feeling less than and inadequate.
- You have ideas and ambitions but you don’t know what to do with them, as far as the actions you need to take to pursue your ambitions.
- You don’t know how to make things happen or change things and so with all of the good intention in the world, you keep falling back into old patterns and then the old cycle starts again. You feel stuck in a rut, but don’t know where to go for help to get back on track.
- You have great intentions for 2021 and are determined that it’s not going to be like 2020.
We created ‘Define success, set your goals and design your plan of actions’ with exactly these pains in mind.
The goal is to get you away from your pains (as above) to a more positive and structured place upon completion of the course.
At this point you will feel transformed and life will feel good again now that;
- You are clearer on what it is that you are trying to achieve and you have your specific definitions of success in each of the key areas of your life. This brings you focus and excitement for life again. You feel prepared. You feel supported and you are ready to make it happen.
- You have clear and achievable goals in place, in line with your definitions of success. You have been supported and you have used an effective process to set these goals which means that they are strong and you are a million times more likely to achieve them.
- You have a clear plan of actions which can be transferred into daily, weekly, monthly action lists. This means that on any given day, you know exactly what you need to do in order to get closer to smashing your goals. so that you can continuously see just how much you are achieving on a daily, weekly, monthly basis as far as completing your goals is concerned.
- Your ideas, plans and ambitions are evolving off the back of getting to this point. Things are becoming clearer, opportunities are coming up for you and life feels good. The more you move forward, the more opportunities open up to you and the more breakthroughs you experience.
- You see that there is light at the end of the tunnel and this has injected a newfound sense of motivation, positivity and clarity. Making you feel free and like you have removed the limitations and barriers that were holding you back from reaching this point previously.
- Life feels good. There is plenty to feel excited about and because you are busy working on your goals, you go to bed satisfied and sleep better at night.
- You feel encouraged and supported by an amazing network of like-minded women some of which are also on the course.
Why is it so important for you to swap your pains for the above outcomes?
As long as you stay within the zone of your pains, nothing will change for the better. You will continue in the same cycle, you will continue to experience the same sense of frustration and going around in circles, your personal sense of purpose will not improve and so your mood will stay low.
This will have a negative impact on everything from your relationships, to your sleep, to your own sense of fulfilment and purpose.
If you want something to change, if you want life to be different to what it is today, you are going to have to do something different. It is that simple.
Over the next week I will be talking more about each specific pain.
Over the next weeks there will be an opportunity to attend a webinar which will end in a Q&A session where I will be happy to answer any of your questions about the course.
It’s a big decision to make to decide to invest into yourself and I totally understand and want to support and empower you to be able to make that informed choice for yourself.
I’m not here to provide comfort as I do this. I am here to unsettle you and be as honest as I can be as I attempt to wake women up to the realisation that no matter what life looks like today, it’s never ever too late for you to decide that you are ready to make changes for the better.
No you do not have to settle or be satisfied for with your lot. You are absolutely encouraged to get pissed off with this. You have dreams, you have ambitions and ideas.
I am here telling you that these are yours for the taking if you are ready to do the work.
I am here to encourage you to do the work because I absolutely want to see you win. So much so that I created the first of the EH online courses series ‘define success, set your goals and design your plan of actions’ to be that BIG, positive step towards the life that you want to be living, not the life that you feel as though you have “ended up” in.
I want you to win just as much as you do and I will do everything I can to support and empower you to do so.
If you would like to be added to the list to receive updates and further info and incredible content on this course please sign up via the link below https://mailchi.mp/mariehallempowerment/relj7anbyf
It’s about empowerment